Air Drying Services in Southeastern Pennsylvania
Bactronix Helps You Clean Up After Water Damage
Water damage is a common occurrence in many homes and businesses. Whether it’s a sudden storm that causes a leak in your roof, a flooded basement, or a burst pipe, water damage can cause serious problems if not addressed properly. Before you can even begin repairing any damage, you must thoroughly dry the area. At Bactronix of Southeastern Pennsylvania, we provide air drying services to homes and businesses in the area that have suffered water damage. We use the latest equipment to ensure your area is completely dry and ready for repairs. Contact us today for more information about our air drying services.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Drying out your home after a flood or leak is not a process you want to cut corners on. When you hire our team, you can be sure we’re doing all we can to thoroughly restore your area. Though our process is thorough, we work quickly to ensure your area is cleaned up before the water has time to do any more damage. We’ll arrive quickly and get work right away to restore your home or business. Our process includes the following steps:
- Inspection: We’ll first assess the extent of the damage and check for any hidden water inside walls, floors, or ceilings. We’ll use our findings to begin developing a drying plan that will safely and effectively remove moisture. We’ll also inspect affected items and determine what we can salvage or what needs to be thrown out completely.
- Air Drying: We quickly move on to the air-drying process. The quicker we act, the less likely you’ll experience further water damage or potential mold growth. We’ll use specialized drying equipment, like dehumidifiers and air blowers to thoroughly dry the area.
- Sanitization & Deodorization: Once the area is dry, we’ll sanitize and deodorize using our advanced Bactronizing process that kills any left-over contaminants and prevents new ones from growing. This will ensure your space is clean and healthy before new flooring, carpet, or other materials are added.
Benefits of Using Air Drying Techniques
When your home is damaged by water, moisture can get into everything. It can soak into floorboards and drywall as well as carpets and furnishings. To get all this moisture out, you have to use the right techniques. Our air-drying services are an excellent method for removing water and moisture from any area. Unfortunately, you can’t simply wait and hope the moisture will dry on its own. There are far too many nooks and crannies that may stay slightly damp forever. With our air drying techniques, you can be sure your area is completely dry. These services provide many benefits, including:
- Mold Prevention: Mold thrives in damp environments, making water damaged areas the perfect home. By drying out your area quickly, you can prevent mold growth and all the potential health problems that come with it.
- Stops Additional Damage: The longer moisture can sit on surfaces, the further it will penetrate them, eventually leading to a total loss. Our air-drying process stops additional damage from occurring by drying out your areas quickly.
- Saves Money: Some people wrongly assume that once building materials get wet, there is no salvaging them. But the truth is our air drying techniques can completely restore many items like carpeting, pads, drywall, and other materials. This saves you money on replacement materials.
Our System Will Thoroughly Dry All Areas
When there is a water leak, moisture can find its way into nearly everything. This moisture can be extremely damaging to building materials and other items in your home. You may think there is no way to salvage these items, but our air drying system can fully dry many saturated items, saving you the cost of replacing them. Our team can help you determine which items can be saved using our method and complete the drying process to return them to their original state. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to learn our air drying system can thoroughly dry many items and building materials, including:
Why Choose Bactronix of Southeastern Pennsylvania
The health and safety of your indoor environment directly affect your family or employees. When you’re trying to keep your home or business safe by removing moisture, mold, or contaminants, you need the expertise of a qualified team like Bactronix of Southeastern Pennsylvania. We are the right choice for all your disinfecting and moisture removal needs. We encourage you to call us for all these services. We make an excellent choice for the following reasons:
- Experienced Team: We have a team of qualified and experienced individuals who will ensure your project is completed successfully. You can count on us to fully assess your environment and tailor our services to your unique needs.
- Advanced Equipment: We use our exclusive products and advanced equipment that have been designed to effectively dry and disinfect your area without creating any harmful byproducts. Our systems are eco-responsible, using an electrostatic delivery system that fully coats surfaces to kill germs and mold.
- Continued Research: We continue to invest in research and development to update our equipment and create new products and improve processes. This ensures we are using the latest technology to address your concerns and protect your home.
Contact Bactronix of Southeastern Pennsylvania Today
Water damage can quickly become devastating to your home or business. You may think the damaged and damp areas are a complete loss, but our team is here to help you salvage many of your items. It’s important to address the damaged areas quickly to help minimize the effects and prevent the growth of harmful mold. That’s why as soon as a leak or flood occurs, you should call our team of restoration professionals. Please reach out to us today to learn more about our advanced air drying process or to schedule an appointment at your home or business. We’ll get to work quickly to restore your items.