The #1 Odor Removal Service in Southeastern Pennsylvania
Odors – Environmentally responsible Nanotechnology Bactronizing Process to eliminate bad odors.
As a leader and innovator in the microbial control industry, Bactronix has developed the most effective, environmentally responsible treatment process to remove bad odors. The Bactronizing Process is even effective in nursing homes, gyms and locker rooms. The process is very effective in homes that have tobacco smoke odors or homes that have been contaminated by dogs or cats.
Most competitive products on today’s market are cover ups, masking the odor temporarily but not permanently. The Bactronizing Process kills the odors by its source and provides long lasting residual value.
If you have a serious odor problem in your house or business, call the professionals at Bactronix for an evaluation.
Why is the Bactronizing process so effective against odors?
- It does not cover up the odor; it eliminates the source of the odor by killing the bacteria, the mold, mold spores or the VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- The Process does not use products with fragrances, it is totally neutral.
- The Process kills biological as well as organic odors.
- The Process works instantaneously and has residual value of up to 365 days.
- The products used in the Process are environmentally responsible.
- The products used in the Process are EPA registered, USDA accepted, medical grade.
What are considered “Bad Odors” in a home?
- Tobacco smoke odor
- Pet odors
- Cooking odors
- Body odors
- Sweaty clothing odors ( laundry piles)
- Mold and moisture odors
- Garbage can odors
- Spoiled food odors
- Milk spillage odors in carpets and rugs
What types of facilities has Bactronix treated for bad odors?
- Residential homes
- Animal shelters
- Veterinarian practices
- Hotels / Motels
- Cruise ships
- Nursing homes
- Doctor practices
- Police patrol cars
- School buses
- Office buildings
- Pre-owned cars
- Trucks and trailers
- Locker rooms
- Day care facilities
- Air planes
- Transportation buses
- Fire department
- Manufacturing facilities